Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Who's Up for Some Cornhole?

Dear Readers,

As you may or may not be aware, a new game is sweeping the midwest. It's called "cornhole," and it's some kind of AWESOME! You throw beanbags at a wooden thing with a hole cut out. What could be more fun?

Dear readers, you can read more about this game here: cornhole. You may be tempted to laugh, but you have to understand, this game is growing in popularity among Nascar fans: Nascar fans LOVE cornholing. I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have said many times that there are only 3 real sports: Nascar, wrestling, and high school football. If cornhole is good enough for Nascar fans, it's good enough for old Teddy!

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am ready to become deeply entrenched in the sport of cornhole. I'm looking to dive right in. If anyone out there is interested in becoming my partner to play a little cornhole, let me know!

Fellow cornhole lovers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home