Monday, September 18, 2006

Keeping America Safer

Dear Readers,

Today, Willie Nelson and other people on his bus were cited by police in Lafayette, Louisiana, for possession of marijuana and narcotic mushrooms. All that I can do is thank these hard-working police officers for making America safer. If we allow Americans to think that a public figure like Willie Nelson endorses marijuana, this could have serious implications on our fragile youth. Somebody is finally thinking about the children.

You see, dear readers, as a series of PSA's told us several years ago, smoking marijuana supports terrorism. If you don't believe me, grab a piece of paper and a pen and write "marijuana" and "terrorism", and then draw an arrow from "marijuana" to "terrorism." You'll see a direct link, and all of your doubts will be answered.

Someone with as sparkling of a reputation as Willie Nelson, if he was even rumored to like to inject the marijuana, would provide a negative role model for our children. They need to know that snorting weed is wrong. I salute these valiant police officers for doing work that matters and keeping dangerous thugs like Willie Nelson off the street.

Willie Nelson, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

I'll have you know I personally bailed out Willie. It was the least I could do after he gave me a ride on his bus the other night. You really should broaden your horizon and smoke some of what Willie's haven'

7:43 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, why do you hate America? By supporting terrorists?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home