Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hugo - Why Don't You-Go Home?

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am enraged. Today, before the west-coast, liberal elite, worthless United Nations, Venezuelan "President" Hugo Chavez referred to our divinely-inspired President as the "devil." This Communist loud mouth, a dictator in every sense of the word, had the gall - nay, the audacity - to denigrate our President. And how did the spineless Commie pinkos at the U.N. receive this? With applause, of course.

Dear readers, first, this goes to show how needless the United Nations is, and how much this organization hates America. They oppose our war on terror and mock us, further emboldening the enemy. We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here. Apparently the U.N. members don't realize we're keeping them safe in their cozy, liberal offices.

More importantly, this simply shows how evil Chavez is. Calling a President blessed by Providence the "devil" makes Chavez the devil (in politics, this is the "I'm like rubber, your like glue" principle). This friend of Castro hates America and hates us for our freedom. Please join me and other conservatives in boycotting Citgo (see the article: Citgo boycott), a Venezuelan-owned oil company making profits from gullible real Americans.

Hugo Chavez, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saia said...

Hi, I'm Saia just passing through, hope you dont mind... Been on blogger for over a year knoe and still looking to meet new people...

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm miles away from the nearest Citgo...wait, I'm not, but I haven't gotten gas there in years, so boycotting them will be easy.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Good, teach them a lesson by continuing the behavior you've shown for years. If we all do that, they'll get the message.

Thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home