Monday, September 18, 2006

Talk Like a Pirate? No Thank You.

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow, September 19th, is "National Talk Like a Pirate Day." Naturally, this is a holiday for the west-coast, liberal elite, hate-America-first, appease-the-terrorists-first crowd. Modern pirates are often found off of the coasts of Northern African nations. These nations are largely Islamic, which means that mimicking their homegrown terrorists condones their terrorist acts. I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., oppose the terrorists, and I hope that you do, too.

Dear readers, please join me in boycotting "National Talk Like a Pirate Day." If you hear someone talking like a pirate, please perform a citizens' arrest and turn them in to your local authorities.

Pirate supporters, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

Ahoy Theodore Trumblebunks!

Will ye be sailing in fer me annual Talk like a Pirate Day Picnic? Arrrrrrrrgh

7:37 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, why do you hate America so much? I will have none of your butt-pirating.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home