Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Announcing "Thursdays with Theodore"

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., thoroughly enjoy sharing my views with you, and I am thankful for all of the input I have received since launching "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks." Whether considering my intelligence, striking good looks, or hard work in the free market, I have come to realize that I have been truly blessed.

That's why I'm proud to announce a new initiative entitled, "Thursdays with Theodore." Each Thursday, I will take a few moments out of my busy time to provide my insight to the questions you have. Whether you want to know about America, history, the law, economics, politics, education, current affairs, sports, music, romance, or other topics, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., will lend my immense intellect to your questions.

To participate, simply email me your question at: teddytrumbles@yahoo.com. I will provide you with a response that you can craft the rest of your life around by Thursday evening. Don't thank me. Thank America!

Loyal Readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home