Friday, June 09, 2006

Out of the bunker!

Greetings, Dear Readers!

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., emerged from the bunker today. It's challenging to keep time down there, so I'm a little late in seeing that we survived 6-6-06. Apparently, God doesn't follow the Gregorian calendar. Who knew?

After returning to my abode, I was greeted with recent news of a personal hero, Ann Coulter. Whoa, could she be more right?!? Who do these 9/11 widows think they are? What right do they have to talk about 9/11? Losing a loved one in the event does not qualify one to speak as intelligently as someone who talks on TV or writes books (don't worry Ann, despite the evidence of your plagiarism, I realize that's just the west-coast, liberal elites trying to take you down). Now, if they agreed with Ann, that would be one thing, and we should listen to them. But since they hate America and have shown it by talking negatively about our divinely-inspired President, someone needs to put them in their place. Who better than Ann?

Now, Ann Coulter loves America more than anyone except Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. I show my love on the blog by showing that the place I live is the United States. I don't even think about states . . . well, except for the fact that I oppose big government and champion state rights . . .

9/11 widows, why do you hate America?

Ann Coulter, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home