Sunday, June 11, 2006

Alberto?

Dear Readers,

This morning, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., woke up and turned on the television, which was still set on the Weather Channel after checking the radar last night before going to bed. The first thing reported was that the first tropical depression of the year had become Tropical Storm Alberto. Not believing what I heard, I turned to Fox News just to make sure. Since Fox News reported the same, I knew it must be true. And I was enraged.

At a time when we're fighting an unprecedented war on immigration, the National Weather Service and World Meteorological Association named a storm "Alberto"? Not just any storm, mind you, but the first one of the year! Obviously, this betrayed both organizations' west-coast, liberal elite agenda in support of open borders, in an attempt to undermine what has made this country great. Don't tell me this is a country of immigrants; we're now Americans and have the right - nay - the obligation, to protect ourselves. My rage grew.

Then, however, another thought occurred to me, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. By giving the storm this name, and recalling what a threat these storms pose, the National Weather Service and World Meteorological Association have actually shown what a tremendous threat unchecked immigration poses. Such organizations, which support levees and other such obstacles to protect us from storms, have also now shown their support for a fence along the entire U.S.-Mexican border! My rage subsided.

National Weather Service and World Meteorological Association, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home