Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., apologize for the long hiatus in my posting. I have been stockpiling provisions for my bunker, which was previously used in case of a terrorist attack in the corn fields of the midwest (don't tell me the midwest is safe). But since today's date is the mark of the beast, I'm converting the bunker into apocalypse protection. The only communication with the outside world that I'll have there is Fox News and the 700 Club, since both are divinely inspired.

Now, some of you west-coast, liberal elites may point out that the "666" resulted from an incorrect translation of the Bible, or that the "beast" is actually Nero. But if that was true, wouldn't the Bible say that? Of course it would.

Anyway, I'm off to the bunker. I hope to post again soon.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home