Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Prescription for the McPheever

Dear Readers,

American Idol is just the latest example of the west-coast, liberal elite, sandal-flopping hippies trying to force their views down our throats. Don't tell me the creator is from England; he's in California now, and is therefore part of the west-coast, liberal elite.

American Idol (which is incredibly un-American, mind you) is just another example of the "Hollywood liberals" trying to force their viewpoints down out throats. I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., don't want to hear, "If you don't like what they say, don't listen." No, freedom of speech enables us to not hear speech we don't want to hear. So stop infringing on my Constitutional rights, un-American Idol and Hollywood.

Simon Cowell, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home