Friday, January 26, 2007

Twice the Decisiveness!

Dear Readers,

As you well know, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have a personal love for our divinely-inspired President (although that love is only in a purely admiration type of manner, not a homosexual manner!). Needless to say, I could hardly control myself when he established himself last year as The Decider. I've been working on a whole line of Decider action figures, but I might have to change this. Why, you ask?

You see, dear readers, today, W established himself as even more decisive. Not only is he The Decider, but now, he's also The Decision Maker! Oh, the courage and wisdom of that man (I say this in a purely heterosexual, friendly admirer type of way, of course.) I'm going to have to branch my line of action figures out some to encompass both of these super alter egos!

W, thank you for your decisions that show your love for America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter what, I am against Blanco...I believe she is just a nagging ..... So, to make a long story short, I support the opposing team. In this case, I don't think Bush and Co. played politics--there was some ineptitude on every level, but I think Blanco is trying to shift the blame on locals and the feds--I remember when she lashed out as Dennis Hastert when he suggested New Orleans be rebuilt differently or not at all. Yes, New Orleans is a quagmire--a city that care forgot and seems to be the target of a lot of harssment (natural and reptuable), but I think the city should be designed to withstand disasters. Of course, I want to visit the city and get some chocolate--after all, it's a Chocolate City and I like chocolate. I don't need to dream about going to Willy Wonka's factory anymore, I can drive 80 miles to get some quality cocoa, he he he. Jk X.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

You're exactly right. History has shown that our divinely-inspired President and his administration would NEVER play politics to cover their butts! We're especially seeing that now in the Libby trial!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home