Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 1/25/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the latest edition of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag...

Jack X writes:

There seems be a reminiscience of Katrina this week (with the State of the Union, Saints, etc.). Supposedly, according to Michael Brown, politics played a role in handling the storm, and Gov. Kathleen Blanco has started her nagging again.

So, who do you think is right? Do you think politics did play a role, or was it something else, like sheer incompetance on any level (local, state, federal, etc.)?

JX


Jack X, a great and timely question. Obviously, our divinely-inspired President was right about everything. Everybody else, of course, was wrong. Politics only played a role insofar as our brilliant, Republican President was omniscient and omnipotent. Simple as that.

I'm sorry for the brevity, but this was an easy answer!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, I agree. First, I think Brownie is trying to milk out his "15 minutes of (in)fame" from last year. Also, Blanco has just been doing a bunch of name-calling. I really hope the great Piyush can mop the floor and bring Louisiana back on track. At this rate, I'll take someone like Edwin Edwards over Mrs. Blanco...I just hope there aren't any idiots who think Blanco is "better prepared" for any storm and will vote for her, and hopefully, the racist people in Livingston Parish or in North Louisiana won't be stupid to vote for her again. I sure as hell am not.

Jack X

5:45 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack,

It's pretty obvious. Plus, it's well known that this Administration would NEVER attack anyone for personal/political reasons. The Scooter Libby trial is just a lie, despite the claims Libby's teams are making.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home