Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bless You, Boys

Dear Readers,

As you all know, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., see 3 sports as being undeniably American: high school football, wrestlin', and Nascar. But I am also a thorough football fan, as old Teddy used to strap it up and bash some skulls in, deep in the trenches. Because of this, I am quite excited.

You see, dear readers, old Teddy has been a lifelong fan of the New Orleans Saints. It hasn't been easy, but it's with the Saints that my loyalty lies. And as most of you are probably aware, the Saints take on the Monsters of the Midway today in Chicago for the NFC Championship, the Saints' first trip this deep into the playoffs. Old Teddy will be watching every minute of it.

So, today, I salute the New Orleans Saints, even if New Orleans is filled with a bunch of west-coast, liberal elite, America-haters.



Dear readers, who dat? Who dat? Who dat sayin' dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who dat? Who dat?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Barack Obama is rooting against them....Who dat?

Gonna watch State of the Union on Tuesday?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home