Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Strong!

Dear Readers,

I'm still riding a high from last night's State of the Union address! What an oration it was! I haven't seen public speaking like that since last year's SOTU! (Be still, my heart...)

And what was the highlight of the speech? Why, of course, it was when our divinely-inspired President told us what the state of our union actually is. Most impressively, rather than placing this at the beginning of the speech like normal, he used it as his closer. Talk about brilliant!

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., sat on the edge of my seat, waiting for those magical words. What is the state of our union, dear readers? Well, as you know by now, it's STRONG! 2007 is off to a great start! Thanks W!

Dear readers, thank you for loving our strong America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stay classy, Mr. Trumblebunks. I'm Ron Burgundy??

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home