Sunday, January 14, 2007

To Be Avoided at All Costs

Dear Readers,

The Democrat party (see how clever it is to use "Democrat"?) is no longer the party of cut and run. Oh no. They've morphed into something even more comforting to the enemy. The Democrats are now the party of retreat and defeat.

Oh yes, it's true. Look, if you oppose our divinely-inspired President's surge plan in any way, you want us to lose. Pay no attention to the polls that say that over 60% of Americans oppose the plan, because we all know these polls are liberally biased. Instead, listen to W - if we leave now, Iraq will fall into chaos and civil war, and we will have failed to establish another democracy in the Middle East.

Now, the west-coast, liberal elite, facterazzi like to say the country is already in a civil war. They say that whether we stay or leave, the Iraqis will continue to fight each other. Well, I have two things to say to these people - why do you ignore the good things going on in Iraq, like the building of a school here and there, and why do you hate America?

Retreat and defeat Democrats and over 60% of Americans, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eyezaku said...

Hey! That last comment was from me, not Jack X. Not that it matters; it wasn't a very interesting comment.

Anyway, as for this post, couldn't agree with you more: the US haters have no vision, and therefore are unable to appreciate the heavenly genius of George.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

eyechan,

Sorry for the confusion. I'm mixing you guys up all the time now for some reason. Guess it's old age or something... Thank you, though, for the comment!

And, as usual, you're dead-on here.

eyechan, thank you for loving America!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Ted,

I better show this to you before I forget. I saw the title, and I thought of you right off the bat. This list is sort of old (I think it was written around the time of the 04 election), but you can use it to your own pursuit (it can be construed as fuel on "slow days," if you know what I mean). Anyway, here is the link, and happy reading.

http://www.philosophistry.com/specials/100-people.html

Sincerely,
Jack X

PS. I'll sign my posts such that they don't get confused with eyechan or anyone else.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I just looked at the title and at the list much more carefully. It isn't as old as I thought, being published just three weeks before Katrina. Some of those people I didn't know about, and personally, I think there could have different rankings. It's interesting how John Kerry didn't make the cut yet his running-mate did.

Of course, if this list were published more recently, I could have seen some other "America-haters" published in there (John Murtha, Mrs. Clinton, Kayne West (although he probably would have been grouped with the celebrities), and Mark Foley and Tom DeLay). In terms of other broad groups who deserve a generic placement, I would have nominated:

Those that bash the President and other leaders, yet they don't vote.

Celebrities and others who say a bunch of liberal stuff to get attention yet they don't lead (they bitch but don't lead--empty gesturers).

Tax evaders, as well as those who cheat the government with welfare and other issues (I know this is a very small minority, but they can be credited).

Immigrants who come in and A) bash this country, B) refuse to learn English and basic American civics and other customs, and/or C) who take government welfare, Social Security, and other handouts year after year.

Those are some honorable mentions. Feel free to add to the list. Michael Moore being first on the list is apt, and Jesse Jackson, Ted Kennedy, and Jimmy Carter do deserve Top Ten placement. Those are my two cents.

JX

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home