Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We're Cookin' With Gas Now!

Dear Readers,

Old Teddy has been having a lot of computer trouble lately, which has been disheartening since this is my only way of communicating with you. Today, though, my shiny new computer arrived! Oh, what a glorious day!

Now, old Teddy has to learn more about this new toy. I will be posting from now on without worries of my computer dying in the middle of typing my wisdom into a new post. What does this mean for you? Things will be bigger and better from now on, dear readers!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new purchase, and let the good blogs roll!

Laissez les bons blog rouler!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Thank you! Hopefully we'll just keep getting bigger and better!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home