Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thank You, Kansas!

Dear Readers,

As you all know, I've long been critical of the west-coast, liberal elite, hate-God-first, pro-evolution crowd. These people say we come from monkeys, but last I checked, my parents were humans. Furthermore, I've never gotten a clear answer from the Darwin-mongerers when I've asked where my tail is if I came from a monkey. They simply look at me in silence, unable to offer a response.

Most importantly, the Bible clearly tells me that there is no evolution. God chose to place not one, but TWO creation stories in Genesis, after all! Case closed.

Finally, though, some real Americans from the Heartland are attacking this evolution bunk head-on. Rather than banning the teaching of evolution, they're banning people from trying to evolve themselves. These brave Kansasites...err, Kansians...err, people from Kansas, have decided that enough is enough. It's time to take on the seculofascists and put God back at the forefront of our laws and society in general.



Brave citizens of Kansas, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, a question for the week.

What do you think of...Huey Long?

Yes, an old person, want to fight about it?

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home