Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Calling on You, Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am going to be selfish today. You see, dear readers, the most important annual event in the history of mankind is upon us. Yes, I'm talking about the Weblog Award nominations. And I need your help.

You see, dear readers, because of the importance of my message for the conservative movement, I hope to win "Best Conservative Blog." That way, the message will gain even more legitimacy and our community will grow. But have no fear, dear readers, I won't forget all of you who have supported me from the beginning!

Dear readers, nothing would bring a tear to old Teddy's eye like a few nominations for "Best Conservative Blog," or for any other category, to be honest. I promise to repay your loyalty and kindness by continuing my attack on the west-coast, liberal elite, hate America first crowd!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home