Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Taking it to 'Em!

Dear Readers,

Whoa, my boy Newt Gingrich is back! A self-described terrible leader, Gingrich is currently considering an unorthodox run at the Presidency. In the meantime, though, he's wasting no time getting at the greatest threat of our time: free speech.

Last night, at a free-speech dinner in New Hampshire, Newt told the audience that free speech might have to be rolled back in order to fight terrorism. Where better to begin an assault on free speech - in order to keep our nation safe - than at a dinner of free-speech coddlers? And, with New Hampshire being among the first primaries, what a place to launch your campaign. Newt, you're one shrewd operator!

You see, dear readers, our Founders knew nothing of war, and they certainly would have no qualms with us rolling back the Bill of Rights if there was the remote chance it could keep us safer. If memory serves, Franklin did say, after all, "He who would sacrifice liberty for security loves America and isn't some sniveling hate-America-first Defeaticrat." Newt is simply carrying the Founders' mantle. God bless him!

Newt Gingrich, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Oh Theodor you mother-f**king Nigg...Oh sorry I can't say that anymore...lol
JB

11:56 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

JB,

It's always the liberals that are the most racist, of course. Good conservatives have always been for nothing but racial equality. Leave it to the Hypocrats!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Theodore,

If it's all right with you I'd like to include your blog in my links. Let me know what you think.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

eyechan,

Of course! I'll add you to my links as well.

Take care, and thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home