Monday, November 27, 2006

Targets 2 and 3: Staples and Subway

Dear Readers,

The boycott by Teddy's Troopers against Target is picking up steam. As the days pass, I will add to the list of retailers to boycott because they didn't wish me a Merry Christmas. Now, the west-coast, liberal elite, hypocrisy mongerers are on me again, saying that my calls for boycotts contradicts my special affection for the free market. Naturally, they miss the point, as I'm boycotting companies that refuse to participate in the free market outlined in the Bible by God.

Over the last two days, I've been to two additional retailers that have failed to wish me a Merry Christmas, Subway and Staples. Subway, as a secular progressive enclave, has no decorations of any type, and Staples, as a politically correct secular progressive enclave, seems to be celebrating every religious season and the unAmerican "Holiday Season." Dear readers, until these stores start celebrating Christmas (as our Founders intended) punish their anti-American activities by refusing to give them you hard earned cash.

As of today, Teddy's Troopers are boycotting:

Target
Staples
Subway
Citgo (b/c of Chavez)

Fellow boycotters, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Thanks be to God for patriotic Americans like you who have the testicular fortitude to stand up to the bong-smoking intelligentsia of the west-coast.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

eyechan,

Thank you, and welcome! Feel free to come back often, and comment whenever you would like!

And I promise to keep up my efforts to squash the west-coast, liberal elite. I owe that to you and my other loyal readers.

eyechan, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home