Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Readers!

Dear Readers,

From the Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! We have much to be thankful for this year, namely, the continued spread of freedom and democracy throughout the world. And, naturally, I'm grateful for our divinely-inspired President.

Dear readers, I apologize for being out of the loop so much lately, but I am traveling right now (as you may have imagined), so posting is a challenge. I will try to post again tomorrow, but may not be able to until Saturday.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America. And pilgrims, thank you for the first Thanksgiving!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

We shall await your return patiently!
JB

11:32 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Thanks JB! Old Teddy is back in action, renewed and reinvigorated in the fight against the west-coast, liberal elite.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home