Sunday, September 10, 2006

"The Onion" (or should I say, "New York Times, part 2?")

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am outraged. Dear readers, you don't need me to tell you any more about the media's liberal bias, but this instance simply crosses the line. On the eve of the 5th anniversary of 9/11, we should commemorate those lost that day and reflect on the lessons learned. Leave it to the liberal media to mock both.

Another liberal rag - this one called "The Onion" - has a current article entitled, "NYC Unveils 9/11 Memorial Hole." You can find it here:

Not only does this "newspaper" (and I use that term loosely) echo the recent statement of Ray Nagin, that west-coast, liberal elite, loser of a mayor, but they used the deaths of thousands of Americans as the basis for an Anti-American article. Naturally, I'm not surprised. I just thought that on this anniversary, the west-coast, liberal elite, liberal media might show some class. I guess I was wrong.

Things changed on 9/11. Those who hate us for our freedom attacked us to tell us that they hate us for our freedom. Since then, our divinely-inspired President has kept us safe from another attack by showing the courage to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. These colors don't run.

Dear readers, join me in writing to the editors of this publication and demanding that this defamatory article be removed. To recall the sacrifice of all of the heroes lost on 9/11, make sure you watch "The Path to 9/11" tonight. And finally, make sure you show your love for America tomorrow, whether it's with a song, a prayer, or your own tighty red, blue, and whities.

"The Onion," why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should look at what you're reading more closely....the Onion is a farce paper. Nothing is real. If you knew morre about where you read stuff from, you'd know they make up stories all the time. It's satire, it's a rip on regular journalism. It is NOT real.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

You can make up all the stories you want to defend their behavior, but at the end of the day, they mocked the heroes lost on 9/11. They've apparently forgotten the lessons of 9/11.

Why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home