Monday, September 04, 2006

Another Commie Holiday

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., cannot figure out the need for a Communist, worker-oriented holiday like Labor Day. In a world where God has provide the free market, we need people to actually participate in that market to make things work. Our ability to participate in the free market, even for low wages, is why the terrorists hate us. They hate us for our freedom to make $5.15/hr. or more!

Well, old Teddy didn't take this lying down. Today was business as usual for me. You snooze, you lose. More importantly, by not showing one's Protestant work ethic, that person shows that they hate both America and God. Naturally, this category includes the west-coast, liberal elite, holding-out-their-hands Democrats.

Dear readers, I ask you to join me in writing to your CongressMEN and ask that Labor Day be abolished as a holiday. Support the market. Support America. Support God.

Labor Day lovers, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home