Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thoughtful Moments with Theodore, September 16, 2006

Dear Readers,

Several days ago, a friend of mine asked me, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., what the date was. I was confounded. Any real American should know that Monday was the 5-year anniversary of 9/11, and calculate the date based on that. Realizing this, I was forced to ask him, "Have you forgotten September the 11th?" Obviously, he had.

Dear readers, this is why those of us who love America continuously ask the terrorist-appeasers if they've forgotten the lessons of September the 11th. They have. And it's our job to shame them into supporting America and our divinely-inspired President.

Those of you who have forgotten September the 11th, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith Olbermann says that President Bush has forgotten 9/11. So, does that mean that Bush hates America???

11:13 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Of course not. Our divinely-inspired President is fighting the war on terror in Iraq to both avenge 9/11 and make sure it doesn't happen again. Why do you want another terrorist attack? Don't you prefer for us to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here?

Why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

12:53 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

I still have terror attacks every time I see Bush on TV. And speaking of which, where the hell is Chaney these days?

JB

1:09 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

JB, our Vice President is busy fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here. And that's "PRESIDENT Bush" to you!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home