Saturday, September 16, 2006

Reminder of the New Service, Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

This is a reposting of a message originally posted a few days ago. As you may notice just to the right of this post, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have installed an email feed for the blog. By entering your email address, you can receive daily email updates of my new posts. This saves you the trouble of having to open up your web browser and typing in my url. Naturally, I'm always watching out for you, dear readers!

Dear readers, I would appreciate some feedback from you on this. Do you like this update? Do you not want this? Should I somehow change this? Please let me know what you think.

As always, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home