Monday, July 10, 2006

More Treason by the Liberal Media

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am enraged. Recently, I tore the New York Times to shreds for their treason. Now, Time magazine has forced my hand, requiring that I do the same to them. And I am most happy to oblige.

Dear readers, the current Time cover looks like this (special thanks to Willington for the heads-up on this one):


"The end of cowboy diplomacy"? Why don't they just print the Bush Administration's plans and mail a copy to the terrorists? If they let the terrorists know that "cowboy diplomacy" is over, then the terrorists have won. In a time of war, Time is aiding and abetting our enemies. And that's treason in my book!

These west-coast, liberal elite, corporate conglomerate magazine publishers apparently hate us for our freedom, too. When will they stop? I think the President has no choice but to create an "Office of Journalistic Freedom," to censor these America-haters.

Time, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

i like the title of the office he is supposed to create to censor the press; it is like taken straight away from 1984. i dont see how these articles are any treason to america or anyone, in fact not publishing them is closer to treason...

8:01 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

"1984" is just another attempt by the liberal media to falsely undermine the conservative movement. But I'm glad you like the title!

These articles are treasonous because they give our enemies advance warning of our defense strategy. And that's treason. We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home