Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 6/7/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag...

Jack X writes:

Where I live, there are several KFC establishments; however, they are all relatively far from my house, so when I went on vacation, I was able to find one easily.

I remember how last year, you praised KFC's Famous Bowls, saying they perfectly represent America. I didn't get one because I didn't notice they had one until after I ordered my food.

Anyway, for my questions, if KFC went all "liberal" and made a "Liberal Famous Bowl," what ingredients would probably be in it (ie. if they chose food products grown in predominately liberal areas in America and elsewhere, which one would create an..."Infamous Bowl?"). Have fun with that question.

Jack X


Jack X, that's a great question. You are correct, as I have previously lauded the wonder that is the Famous Bowl. Now, they come with a biscuit, so they're even better and more manly!

Anyway, a "Liberal Famous Bowl" would have soy, tofu, edamame, free trade coffee, and probably some weed thrown in, I'd imagine, knowing those libs. It would be absolutely disgusting, of course, and would leave you hungrier than you were before you ate it. But common sense has never been a strong suit of the libs, has it?

Willington writes:

Teddy,

What do you think of the potential candidacy of Ray Nagin for Governor?

-Franklin Willington


Willington, you know what I think about this. We don't need some nut job making a "chocolate state." He has no leadership - he didn't control the flooding and devastation nearly as well as Rudy responded to devastation with a city block. Leave it to the libs to pull this one off though, with all of the liberal idiots running around Nagin's city.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I thought that sushi would have been among the ingredients--I don't know, maybe KFC can offer it as an option.

I forgot that it came with a biscuit--KFC's biscuits are very good (not nearly as good as Popeye's, sorry), but they definitely make a meal more appetizing. The only thing better than one KFC biscuit is five KFC biscuits, right?

Of course an infamous bowl would make you sicker, not wanting to eat for days after; therefore, the libs can take your money that you were going to spend to eat and do their "tax and spend" routine...

Ray Nagin for governor? Hell, I'd only like to live in a chocolate state if I could eat chocolate...wow...

I don't think he will win for the same reason why Bobby Jindal didn't win in 2003: there are many racist people in Louisiana, particularily in Northern Louisiana and in Denham Springs, and they would never vote for a minority to lead their state. If I would have lived in Chocolateville, I guess I would have voted for Nagin just because Mitch Landrieu is as bad--the way I see it, one has 4 years left and the other could serve for up to 8 years. Of course, the New Orleanians reelected William Jefferson, in spite of the crimes. How could less than 20% of the New Orleans citizens who voted be so stupid? I guess more should have voted...in other news, I support a "get out to vote campaign" in order to change the world. It's better than letter writing in some respects.

There's another very portly man known as Walter Boasso who is running. His commercial is dumber than anything (makes Hillary Clinton's national anthem singing appetizing by comparison) where he walks around with a Bobby Jindal cutout. I don't know...there's too many fat, homely Democrats in this world. It's no wonder they don't get elected much (I mean, who looks better: Condolezza Rice or Hillary Clinton, Newt Gingrich or John Murtha, George Bush (either one) or John Kerry)?

Hugs and kisses,
Jack X

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home