Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day, Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

I know I hinted the other day at some tremendous Memorial Day exploits to come, but as I've thought about it more, this just isn't the right time. Memorial Day is a somber time to remember the sacrifices of those who died for us. And so, on this day, I offer my gratitude and my condolences for all of those brave men and women who died in the service of our country, as well as to their families.

My days to stick it to the liberals and show my patriotism will be Flag Day and the Fourth of July. Be on the lookout on some tales from those days! But, dear readers, I hope you'll understand that today just isn't right for that.

Dear veterans and fallen soldiers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home