Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursdays with Theodore, episode 12/21/06

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" Off to the mailbag...

Jack X writes:

Judging by the annual War on Christmas, do you think businesses are doing better or worse by "combating" this war?

I mean, do you think the political correctness with the season has been better or worse than in years past?


Jack, that one is easy: much, much worse. I have yet to see a nativity scene displayed in or around a business. All I see are snowflakes, and snowmen. The secular progressives are winning, but we're working hard to turn the tide. Teddy's Troopers are truly changing the world.

Jack X also writes:

Also, do you know of any good patriotic Christmas songs/carols? Just curious.

Jack, since we are a nation built on Christianity, all true Christmas songs are also patriotic. If you hear an edit to "happy holidays" or "season's greetings," then it's anti-American. Otherwise, you're good to go.

Dear readers, Merry Christmas! And, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, you bring up a point. I haven't seen a nativity scene anywhere around town. I guess the only resorts would be around churches to see one. How sad. Usually, if you walked into a store, you'd be certain to see one on display somewhere. I remember a Mr. Bean Christmas episode where he walked into a British store and started playing with the nativity, which was humorous. Diet damn secular liberal/progressives. I guess we should blame Jane Fonda and Donald Sutherland for convincing Fonda to get involved in politics.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

Exactly. Who else would possibly be to blame? That certainly seems most logical.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home