Thursday, December 21, 2006

Color Me Shocked, Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

As you can tell, old Teddy has been under attack by the west-coast, liberal elite in the blogosphere for the past day or so. Once again, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., say bring it on! Willington is now in on it too. Anyone surprised?

Last night, I posted that these liberals wanted to censor me, and one of them said this was ridiculous. Today, I went to post a comment on that blog and - hold on to your seats, dear readers - that blog requires moderator approval for comments to be posted! Leave it to the libs to enforce the iron curtain of censorship.

Nevertheless, you can enjoy their ridiculousness whenever you want. Make sure to check out old roger's comment - he implies that old Teddy is stupid, then he goes on to butcher the spelling of a word as simple as "digit" and mangles the rules of grammar, in general.

The War on Christmas was meant to save Christmas. Now, we're in the process of destroying the liberals, too!

Commie blog censors, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Update: My comment was posted. I tip my cap to the mods for not censoring out my words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eeeeekkk said...

Hey, I'm actually East Coast, definitely liberal, but far from Elite.

I have my moderation feature turned on because people keep trying to spam me. Any genuine comments will be approved--especially attacks at me, which I enjoy a WHOLE lot.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Ehren,

To your credit, you did post my comment. I tip my cap to you on that one.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home