Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Remembering Katrina

Dear Readers,

Today, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., offer my thoughts and prayers to those who suffered and have suffered from Hurricane Katrina. I honored the victims by lowering my flags to half-staff. Hopefully, progress will continue and even speed up, and life can return to normal for all those affected.

Earlier today, our divinely-inspired President showed, yet again, his tremendous leadership in response to this natural disaster. He told NBC's Brian Williams that the federal government promised help and "we delivered." Now that's leadership, folks! This man took us back from 9/11 and 8/29 - and somehow people wonder why he will go down as the greatest President of all-time?!?

Yet the west-coast, liberal elite want to question his leadership. They note the recent revelation that he needed his staff to burn a DVD of Katrina coverage in order to be caught up on the situation; they fail to note, though, that the man was on vacation (scrub brush doesn't clear itself!) Further, they like to point out that most of the money promised hasn't been delivered, yet they fail to note that if it was delivered, it would just be stolen by corrupt, greedy liberals who were holding out their hands.

Dear readers, this President supports the Gulf Coast. And it's about time that they support him, too.

Bush critics, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

Have you already forgotten the lessons of 8/29?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

I haven't nor has W.

Why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home