Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Announcing the Launch of "Teddy's Troopers!"

Dear Readers,

In my never-ending effort to give back to you, my dear readers, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have come up with a fan club that, rather than honoring me, honors you! This group will be called "Teddy's Troopers." Membership is free, and simply requires you to continue loving America. Knowing you, dear readers, that won't be a problem.

Soon, I will have bumper stickers to send to my troopers (at no cost to you, dear readers) and may branch out into other merchandise soon (which will be at some cost - we have to support the free market, after all!). For now, keep loving America, and keep spreading "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks" to everyone you know!

To enroll as a Teddy Trooper, simply email me at teddytrumbles@yahoo.com, with a loyalty oath swearing that you will support America and our divinely-inspired President. Once I have your oath, I will contact you to find out where to send your complimentary bumper sticker.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

Teddy, I'm willing to bet that 0 people join your fan club. By the way, would you like to join Franklin's Friends?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Willington, fellow patriots will join in droves.

Franklin's friends? No thanks - I don't want to participate in those "activities" that you'll no doubt do . . .

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home