Monday, August 28, 2006

Back in Action, Dear Readers!

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am glad to be back online. I offer you my most sincere apologies, dear readers, for having to suffer through a weekend without my insight. I'm back now, though, and ready to guide you once again.

You see, dear readers, my internet service was somehow "out" this weekend. No doubt, this is the work of the west-coast, liberal elite technology geeks, trying to silence old Teddy. More likely than not, Willington put them up to it, but that's neither here nor there.

This is also good evidence for why we need the net neutrality act to pass. The tube that my internet gallops through was blocked up by Willington's crew. Luckily, we gave my tube a technological freedom enema, and we're ready to roll. Bring it on.

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have a Constitutional right to express my opinions, and no matter what, you can bet I will. I'll find a way. I'm back and I'm focused. And the west-coast, liberal elite, 1st Amendment haters better be ready.

Internet service providers, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

I feel your pain even though I am the dreaded west coaster you so vilely (is that a word) castigated in your post.

I too have had a variety of difficulties not only with blogger but with my server who has just been bought out but swears this has nothing to do with it. BULLCRAP!!

I'm sure not only will I have to live with their changes, it will become apparent in the next billing cycle just how much their little name change is going to cost me.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

jbwritergirl,

Welcome! Please come back and comment anytime!

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such troubles. Mine seems to be fixed for now. Hope yours is soon.

And, take comfort. I only castigated the west-coast, liberal elite. As long as you're a real American, you're perfectly safe from my scorn!

Be well.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home