Sunday, August 20, 2006

Celebrate Good Times, Dear Readers!

Dear Readers,

Happy anniversary! For 3 months now, we've shared our love for America. From fighting the homosexual Mexicans from Uruguay who threaten our borders, to reviewing pro-American movies, to celebrating the NSA's terrorist surveillance program, we've all waved our flags proudly in support of the U.S. of A. And guess what, dear readers? The future only looks brighter!

Yesterday's movie review of "Broken Bridges" has generated quite a buzz, with emails filling up my inbox. Jim from Des Moines writes:

Thank you, Mr. Trumblebunks, I, Esq., for offering such a pro-American storyline. If, somehow, it turns out that this is not what the movie is about, would you be willing to write a series of movies and/or books to share your love for America?

Jim, you are too kind. But certainly, I'm always happy to share my love for America. If there are any film studios are publishers reading this, or if anyone has any contacts at these places, please recommend my work. Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., is reporting for duty, fellow Americans!

Dear readers, as we celebrate 3 months together, I ask you to do 3 things for me so that we can spread our passion for the stars and stripes together. First, as always, send a link to "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks" to all of your friends and family, especially yesterday's movie review. Second, as old Teddy learned at the School of Hard Knocks instead of some frou-frou computing institute, if anyone can make a background for my blog, I'd greatly appreciate it; I'd like for it to have numerous flags, bald eagles, and our divinely-inspired President astride a white horse. Finally, dear readers, give yourself a pat on the back for loving America so much!

Here's to the next 3 months, and the 3 after that, and so on, until we rid the world of the west-coast, liberal elite menace!

Dear readers, thank YOU for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home