Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Readers,

Today, we celebrate a milestone, as today marks the one-month anniversary since the launch of "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks." And what a month it's been! The readership has been constantly growing, and we've certainly put the west-coast, liberal elite in their place. As you know, however, our mission is not over by any means, but we will continue to rid America and the world of the disease of liberalism!

Dear readers, the reviews are in, and I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., wish to share these with you now. Below, you will find four reviews by members of the liberal media who, despite their ideological misgivings, cannot deny the impact of "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks":

"Theodore Trumblebunks is a real . . . American." -Phillip Head, State College Sentinel

"This is the [guy] . . . who celebrates . . . America." -Cy Shaft, Brusly Bulletin

"Anyone who loves America will . . . read 'The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks.'" -Brian Ball, Spokane Sun

"Thank you for loving America." -C. Monkey, Marengo Minute

Not convinced yet? In less than a week, Stephen Colbert of the Colbert Report has copied parts of two of my columns, "Alberto?" and "Sam's Army" on his show. Folks, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am not suggesting that Mr. Colbert has plagiarized me in any way. I simply use this example to show how real Americans who love America think alike. Much like old Teddy, Mr. Colbert shows the absurdity of liberalism each night on his show. Thank you, Stephen, for loving America!

You're thinking, "What lies ahead for you, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.?" Well, aside from stamping out the disease of liberalism, the Theodore Trumblebunks network will soon be growing again. Last week, Franklin Willington joined the team, and in the next few days, a new writer will be joining. He's not a flaming liberal like Willington, so I may allow him to post here from time to time instead of on a separate blog. But those are just minor details, and we'll figure all of this out when the time comes.

It's been quite a run. Certainly, there have been a few stinkers along the way (I readily admit that "A Prescription for the McPheever" wasn't my finest hour), but they have been more than cancelled out by gems (see "The Founding Fathers' Take on the NSA" and "Sam's Army" for just two examples). Folks, I'm just getting started. In the months ahead, I'll continue to attack the west-coast, liberal elite, and to share my love for America. I hope you'll continue to join me. And please, spread the site to family and friends that you believe love America, too!

Dear readers, first and foremost, thank YOU for loving America! And secondly, thank YOU for loving "The Not-So-Humble Opinion of Theodore Trumblebunks!"

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

5 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

Theodore, Why do you love America so much that you put her in danger?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Franklin, don't be ridiculous, you cut and run liberal.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Franklin Willington said...

I'm not the one cutting and running from his own words.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

I stay true to my message. If I was certain you wouldn't spout hatred for America, then I could allow you to post here. Until then, I can't let my site contain such filth.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Franklin Willington said...

The truth will be exposed Trumblebunks

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home