Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 6/12/08

Dear Readers,

Welcome to yet another exciting episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail satchel . . .

Jamie Lynn writes:

Dear Mr. Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

Were you flooded in by the recent weather? Also, are you as excited about the price of oil as I am?!?!?!?

~~Jamie Lynn


Jamie Lynn, thank you for your email, and thank you for your concern. Old Teddy made it out unscathed, though my old red, white, and blue heart goes out to all of those who were affected.

As for your second question - YES!!! Good times are on the way, people! In gratitude, I send a check to ExxonMobil at the end of each month to try to help boost their profits even more. You can thank me for the trickle down benefits later!!!

Jamie Lynn, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I surely like your emotion for something that will never happen--Big Oil = good times and stuff like that. Actually, you would somewhat think it would lead to good times, especially in the Gulf Coast region like the 1970s, but given the profit taking by Bush and Co., as well as liberals refusing to drill in Alaska and parts of the Gulf, it won't happen--both parties are to blame for high oil prices, probably a little more with the neocons and their horrible foreign and economic policies (they support lower taxes yet the welfare state as well).

Oh, by the way, I left the Republican Party. Does that mean I hate America? When I saw the average price of gas hit $4/gal., I decided it was time for a divorce. I can list a number of other reasons, including poor mistreatment of Ron Paul, "stay the course," "the surge is working," the love affair of John McCain's 100 years in Iraq, but I feel I have said enough. Goodbye, Party of Lincoln!

Jack X

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home