Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 4/10/08

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's edition of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag...

Emerson writes:

"Dear Mr. Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

What do you think of Gen. Petraeus' testimony this week?"

Emerson, thank you for your very timely submission. I thought that Gen. Petraeus' testimony was mesmerizing. The way he essentially said that we'll never be able to leave Iraq brought a tear to my red, white, and blue heart. We're going to stay until Iraq is peaceful, even if it takes a million years! Luckily, with my boy Sen. McCain as President, we'll have a Commander in Chief who will be committed to staying there a million years!

Dear General Petraeus, Sen. McCain, and Emerson, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home