Sunday, April 13, 2008

What is W thinking?

Dear Readers,

As you know, I never question our divinely-inspired President. As you also know, I'm no fan of the Papists. Today, though, what do I read, but that W is welcoming the Pope???

I fear the repercussions of this. Does this suggest that America will be more accepting of these fake Christians? Does it mean W is going to be controlled from now on by the Vatican? Does it mean we've finally given up on God as a country?

Stay tuned, dear readers, and be on guard. Don't let the Papists and the secularists get their way.

Papists, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it bother you that John McCain flip-flops as much, if not more, than John Kerry?

Jack X

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home