Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 5/29/08

Dear Readers,

Welcome to another exciting episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag . . .

Loyal reader and friend jack X writes:

Hey, Teddy, gonna pre-order your copy of Scott McClellan's new memoir? I am!

Jack X


Jack X, what a timely question. I've ordered 5 copies so that I can burn them! This is just a disgruntled former White House employee, looking to cash in during an election year. Nothing - NOTHING - he says can be considered to be truthful. So, don't consider any of it to be true. Support the President, dear readers!

Scott McClellan, why do you hate America?!?!?!?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, try and talk me out of this:

I am leaving the Party of Lincoln. Between high gas prices that are crippling Louisiana, which, last time, benefitted, and all of the lies and hypocrisy, I might say adidas to the GOP.

Jack X

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home