Thursday, February 07, 2008

Who's Left? My Boy! (and some other schmucks)

Dear Readers,

Loyal reader Jack X has asked me for my feelings on the remaining Presidential candidates. Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of Sen. John McCain. As to the others?

Mitt Romney: he gone! Let his gay-marriage-loving liberal butt get back to Massachusetts and stop trying to destroy America!!

Mike Huckabee: closet liberal. His economic approach is populist, so he hates real Americans (i.e., the rich kind).

Ron Paul: he wants to surrender to the Islamofascists. Case closed.

Barack Obama: he is one of the Islamofascists, and he refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. I got an email about that.

Hillary Clinton: wants to make America Communist.

Mike Gravel: is he still alive?

So, as you can see dear readers, Sen. McCain is the only choice that won't destroy America. If you love America, you'll support him.

Senator McCain supporters, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big problem with Senator McCain is that he's not a real economic conservative. I wish him the best of luck when trying to appeal to that group of people who make up a good chunk of the GOP.

I'm still with Ron Paul, and if and when he sadly withdraws due to the modern neocon GOP hating him and the mainstream media ignoring his campaign, I don't know if I can vote for McCain or another Republican. I'll say this--for a Presidential campaign that is the most interesting one in 56 years, it certainly isn't going to produce many "interesting" nominees, especially from the GOP. I guess I prefer Obama over Hillary Clinton for the Democrats, and both are novelties as being the first black and woman, respectively, to seriously have a chance at the Presidency, but it's going to be one bitter pill to swallow come November.

Good night, and good luck.
Jack X

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got Karl Rove's e-mail about Barack Obama, full of fallacious BS. While I respect your support for John Sidney McCain III, I suggest you at least get the facts straight about the other candidates before posting incorrect information.

By the way, even though they dropped out, what were your views on Rudy Giuliani, Tom Tancredo, and the Breck Girl and Bill Richarson?
Jack X

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home