Saturday, February 02, 2008

What a Ride!

Dear Readers,

Ol' Teddy has not checked in for a long time. You have to understand, I've been following the Straight Talk Express around for the last month in my F-350, and look where it's gotten us! We're now the front-runners!

That's right, dear readers, I've been supporting Sen. McCain for the last 6 months, when his campaign appeared to be on the brink of collapse. Now, we're in the lead and on our way to the nomination! I don't want to take all of the credit, but let's realize that I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am solely responsible for this "surge."

Folks, join me in supporting a real American for the Presidency - Sen. John McCain.

Sen. McCain, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home