Monday, October 01, 2007

Just Think What it Could Be!

Dear Readers,

The DJIA has once again topped the magical 14K mark. And gas is relatively cheap right now. If I've said it once, I've said it 5 billion times: rising Big Oil floats all boats.

So, dear readers, I implore you: boycott the gas stations until they raise their prices. That's right. If the oil companies are too generous to raise prices artificially on their own, we'll do it for them!

Gas boycott to raise price starts - now!

Big Oil, try to love America and our economy just a little more, please!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delete your post....that's just stupid. Damned fool.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Show some civility, Sir. Just like a liberal to start cursing. Have you no shame?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home