Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 8/30/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to another englightening episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail satchel . . .

Jack X writes:

Dear Teddy,

Do you think a gubernatorial candidate has a chance of winning if A) he switched parties twice (Democrat to Republican to Democrat again) and B) in many of his commercials, walks around with a cardboard cutout of the frontrunner?

Jack X


Jack X, I'd say so. He doesn't look like one of them Islamofascists, and as the '03 election showed, that's all that us security-lovin' Americans care about!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look what I found!!!

Want to analyze it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=llJlbjE0Izs

Jack X

10:41 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

Everyone knows Olbermann is just an America-hater. Why should we be surprised? Our divinely-inspired President loves America, and that's good enough for me.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home