Friday, September 28, 2007

Leave Bill-O Alone!

Dear Readers,

One of my heroes, Bill O'Reilly, has taken a lot of heat the last few days over some allegedly racist and bigoted remarks. Apparently, some people think that stereotyping negative attributes and believing all members of a single race share the same qualities are racist activities. As if.

Dear readers, old Teddy isn't so technologically adept. But if I was, I'd make a video similar to this well-known one, but substitute Bill's name for Britney's:



Keep fighting the good fight against the liberal media conspiracy, Bill, and thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be....Mr. Trumblebunks is back! Thanks for visiting my blog, you are always welcome back.
Jack X

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home