Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Believe You!

Dear Readers,

Another America-lover is under attack by the liberal media. Senator Craig of Idaho is accused of being the gay. He denies having ever caught the gay. Watch the video, and don't forget that he thanks everyone for coming out today.



I believe you, Senator. I remember that day in the bar last summer, watching Sam's Army compete in the World Cup, me in my tighty, red, blue, and whiteys, all of us commenting on those muscular little men, all sweaty with taut muscles, and our urgent cheers for a stronger attack in between sips of our Zimas. I realized that day that you and countless other Republicans such as Ken Mehlman are nothing but straight, virile, lovers of America. It's a day I want soon forget.

Senator Craig, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 8/29, Gay! Don't forget the lessons of 8/29!

Jack X
of Louisiana

5:24 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack,

Old Teddy is dynamite with the ladies. Never forget that.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home