Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 9/13/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag . . .

General David P. writes:

Dear Dr. Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

What did you think of my testimony this week?

~Dave


Dear Dave, you were wonderful. Now that we've achieved so much success, we can draw down our number of troops. Keep on, keeping on, sir!

General David P., thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack X said...

Check out my new blog, well, it's not mine, but I contribute...

http://louisianarising.blogspot.com/

Jack X

PS. How do I tackle the neo-hippies who successfully raised fees at the school I attend in order to block off some streets and make the campus harder to get through for local residents? They even had the nerve to ironically title the program "Easy Streets," even though traffic sucks and jaywalking is being committed almost every second on average.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Eyezaku said...

where you at Teddy?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

My apologies, dear readers. Old Teddy has been a bit under the gun the last few weeks. I apologize to my loyal readers!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home