Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Many Emotions

Dear Readers,

Old Teddy doesn't know what to do. On Monday, I was deeply saddened by the resignation of Alberto Gonzales. Yesterday, I was reinvigorated by the courage of Senator Craig. This bipolar week has left me not know what to do or where to turn. I'm really locked in a glass case of emotion over here.

For now, send me your questions for "Thursdays with Theodore." Maybe that will help me figure things out.

Dear America, thank you for loving America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Teddy,

There is so much going on in Louisiana right now. Today is the birthday of Huey Long, yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of Katrina, and the gubernatorial elections are weeks away.

Do you think a gubernatorial candidate has a chance of winning if A) he switched parties twice (Democrat to Republican to Democrat again) and B) in many of his commercials, walks around with a cardboard cutout of the frontrunner?

Jack X

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home