Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More Evidence of What's Wrong with America

Dear Readers,

It's no secret that American's problems are due solely to political correctness and the liberalization of our youth. Well, it's only getting worse. Now, toy maker Fisher-Price is recalling nearly 1 million toys for "excessive" amounts of lead paint.

This raises a fundamental question - how are we going to toughen up our kids when we keep coddling them by taking away items with lead paint or other "dangerous" features. ? Old Teddy played with many toys loaded with lead paint when he was younger, as well as many with jagged edges. And I've turned out to be a true patriot!

The only way to face the terrorists is to toughen up today's youths. We must ensure that they, too, would rather fight them there than to fight them here. If we take toys away because they have lots of a certain type of paint on them, the terrorists have already won.

Child safety coddlers, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In terms of child cuddlers, I hate those people who bitch about parents who spank their kids. Sometimes, a kid need a slap on the ass to keep him in line. I turned out ok, at least I think I did.

Let the mommy and daddy raise his own kid--to hell with this "it takes a village to raise a child" crap!

So sad--Fisher Price was part of my childhood as well as most others.
Jack X

7:05 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Exactly, Jack X. Large doses of lead paint can only help them!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home