Monday, July 23, 2007

What a Weekend!

Dear Readers,

First, before I say anything else, thank goodness that our divinely-inspired President's colonoscopy yielded nothing more than some benign polyps. More importantly, though, we got to experience a few hours of Dick Cheney as P.O.T.U.S. Folks, I could hardly contain myself. What's the only thing that could be as good as W as Commander-in-Chief? Dick!

Dear readers, few people are as cordial and gentlemanly as Dick Cheney. Imagine how great of a job Dick could do if he one day got a shot at the Presidency. He'd have the Middle East smoldering and ready to receive Democracy seeds before anyone would even realize it!

Therefore, before anyone else can do it, I hereby officially launch the "Draft Dick" campaign! Join me in helping to Draft Dick!

Future President Duck Cheney, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home