Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 7/19/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the old mail bag . . .

Marilyn writes:

Are you concerned about the financial troubles of the McCain campaign?

~~Marilyn

Marilyn, thanks for the letter. My answer: no. Folks, McCain has just invested his money to earn interest, so that he can have more money when it counts. That's all. The Straight Talk Express is still chuggin' along!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I knew I forgot something. Well, I will come up with good question for next week. If I forget, you can hit me with a hammer until I remember to do so.

As a consolation gift, if you are ever stretched thin with reading material and need a break, I found a nice little library of articles that are interesting. Maybe you will, too:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/neo-cons-arch.html

Happy reading and politicking (if that is even a word or if it's even spelled right). Oh, there are plenty more on that site about other political issues.

Yours in conservatism (paleo not neo),
Jack X

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question. I know I'm a day late, so you can answer it now or hold it off until next week:

What do you think of the following people: Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, and John Kennedy?

I am curious.

Sincerely,
The Great Gonzales

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home