Monday, June 25, 2007

Time to Panic

Dear Readers,

I saw a truly terrifying sight yesterday. For the first time in several months, the price of unleaded gas has fallen under $3.00/gallon. I almost rolled my F-250 when I saw that. Folks, it's time to panic.

Dear readers, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: when Big Oil does well, we all do well. It's the rising economic tide that lifts all economic boats! So, when prices go down and their profits fall, we all lose. Every last one of us.

All we have left is to correct this problem on our own. Therefore, dear readers, get to your nearest gas station and implore the manager to raise the price to over $4.00/gallon. We have a job to do, dear readers. Let's make sure we don't fail!

Dear gas station owners who are lowering gas prices, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home